This content is not available for mobile viewing.
Please access using a desktop PC.
- Don't type all in CAPS. All CAPS in chat would mean SHOUTING.
- Be kind to chat room newcomers. These people usually are not sure of what to do and will be a bit unsure of what to say. Be friendly and welcome them in the chat room.
- Be respectful of the featured chatters and the other chatters. Try not to express your own views or opinions too strenuously. You are as responsible for making the other's chat experience as pleasant as they are yours. It often pays to listen more than chat. Avoid obscene and unnecessary comments.
- Don't monopolize the chat. Don't try to pressure the other chatters or dictate what the others can do or say in the chat.
- Avoid posting long messages.
Catch the exciting action of the UAAP (Available only in the Philippines).