Pinoy Pride 29 Weigh-in Results: All Boxers Make Weight
Santino Honasan on Feb 06, 2015 04:12 PM
Main eventers Jason Pagara and Cesar Chavez face off at the Pinoy Pride 29 Weigh-ins
Before the fighters take center stage for Pinoy Pride 29 at the USEP Gym in Davao City, they first took to the scales to make sure that they met the required weight limit for their respective bouts.
The official Pinoy Pride 29 Weigh-ins were held at the SM Davao Ecoland Mall last Friday morning, and all 16 sluggers successfully made weight. They are now set to give the fans in Davao City an exciting night of boxing action!
The two defending champions, Jason Pagara and Genesis Servania, appeared to be the most focused, giving their challengers an intense staredown, then opting not to exchange pleasantries with their foes.
Complete Pinoy Pride 29 Weigh-in results:
WBO International Junior Welterweight Championship (140 lbs, 12 rounds)
- Jason "El Niño" Pagara (138 lbs.) vs. Cesar "El Dolar" Chavez (139 lbs.)
WBO International Junior Featherweight Championship (122 lbs, 12 rounds)
- Genesis "Azukal" Servania (121 lbs.) vs. Juan Luis "Perla Negra" Hernandez (121 lbs.)
115 lbs, 10 round bout
- "King" Arthur Villanueva (115 lbs.) vs. Julio Cesar "Pingo" Miranda (114.5 lbs)
126 lbs, 10 round bout
- Mark "Magnifico" Magsayo (126 lbs.) vs. Sukkasem Kietyongyuth (124.5 lbs.)
137 lbs, eight round bout
- Arjan "Spartan" Canillas (134 lbs.) vs. Stevi Ongen Ferdinandus (132.5 lbs)
106 lbs, eight round bout
- Vic "Vicious" Saludar (105 lbs.) vs. Lester John Pronco (103 lbs.)
106 lbs, six round bout
- Rafael Sueno (105 lbs.) vs. Arnold Garde (106 lbs.)
118 lbs, six round bout
-Brian "Buhawi" Lobitania (117 lbs.) vs. Armando Yee (115 lbs.)
Catch Pinoy Pride 29: Fists of Fury this Sunday, February 8, 10:45 am on ABS-CBN channel 2 and 9:00 pm on ABS-CBN Sports + Action channel 23!