Suzuki Raider R150: The Underbone King that deserves its crown
ABS-CBN Sports on Jul 10, 2019 10:00 AM
All hail the king.
The competition bows down to the Suzuki Raider R150, the fastest underbone motorcycle in the market. Dubbed as the “Underbone King,” the Raider R150 is the closest you can get to riding an actual Suzuki GSX-R. With superb speed, power, and style, it ticks every important box a rider would want from a bike.
The guys from Ride Mo ‘To, ABS-CBN Sports and Action’s show about motorcycles that airs every Monday at 6:30PM (with replays every Sunday at 8:30PM), sat on the king’s throne and took it for a spin in the video below.
Here are some of their thoughts on the Suzuki Raider R150:
- Lightweight and aerodynamic thanks to its underbone structure and narrow bodywork
- Runs fast on both streets and twisties
- Top speed is 147 km/h (according to Suzuki)
- Boasts of a 150cc engine that’s optimal for its size
- Engine is DOHC and liquid-cooled for superior performance
- Equipped with a six-speed transmission
- Has quick acceleration for a small displacement bike
- The seat is both sporty and comfy
Simply put, this is the verdict of Ride Mo ‘To on the Suzuki Raider R150: All hail the king.