PBA: Top 5 Rebounders in 2018
Paul Lintag on Dec 30, 2018 03:12 PM
Scottie Thompson is the only guard in the top 5 of rebounding in the PBA for the 2018 season.
Despite literally taking over a year to finish, the PBA’s 43rd season was a success.
Certain teams continued to lord it over others while there were teams that showed significant improvement, more than enough to have greaters expectations in 2019.
There were also teams that almost fell off a cliff and will have some things to work on for the next season.
But enough about the teams for a second, individul performances and statistics are just as important too and just before 2018 ends, here are the PBA’s top 5 rebounders from the 2017-2018 season.
Top 5 PBA Rebounders
1. June Mar Fajardo, San Miguel - 12.36 rebounds
2. JP Erram, Blackwater - 10.83 rebounds
3. Calvin Abueva, Phoenix - 10.07 rebounds
4. Christian Standhardinger, San Miguel - 9.26 rebounds
5. Scottie Thompson, Ginebra - 9.02 rebounds
Best performance: Christian Standhardinger, 22 rebounds
Follow this writer on Twitter, @paullintag8