Footwear brand celebrates Grey Day
ABS-CBN Sports on Sep 03, 2019 07:36 PM
New Balance is offering a special discount of 20% off on all grey-colored items from September 5-11, 2019 to all NB concept stores nationwide.
MANILA, SEPTEMBER 2019 – New Balance is celebrating more than a century of independence with the color that proudly runs through our family lineage: Grey. More than just a hue, grey represents the fearless state of mind and unites our global family of independents.
The all-grey colorway was first introduced in 1980 with the intention of allowing footwear to fit into your existing lifestyle and cater to urban running, which challenged popular footwear trends of the times. Since then, beloved New Balance models have been released in grey and the color has become synonymous with the brand and signifies New Balance’s heritage and independent spirit.
On September 5, New Balance will celebrate grey with the campaign “Grey Runs in the Family”
– a celebration of non-traditional families bound together by the love of sports, work, and travel.
Locally, New Balance Philippines is featuring the following families in their digital campaign:
1. New Balance brand ambassador Rovilson Fernandez with friends Carla Piscoso, Marline Capones, Mauro Lumba, and Steve Near
2. New Balance brand ambassador Don Velasco with athletes Mabel Demavivas, Jonah Rivera, Jualyn Baugbog, and Raffy Hernandez
3. NB# Numeric riders Margielyn Didal, Mak Feliciano, Demit Cuevas, and Jeff Gonzales
4. Capital’s Store managers (in partnership with the specialty lifestyle concept) Jeigh Esguerra, Samantha Dizon, Alvher Tabanao, Kenneth Bacala, and Jhunnel Seno
5. Sole Academy’s muses (in partnership with the specialty lifestyle concept) Rachel Hemphil, Angela Evans, and Lexa Lauraine
To further highlight the grey products, New Balance is offering a special discount of 20% off on all grey-colored items from September 5-11, 2019 in the following New Balance stores:
Glorietta, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, Festival Alabang, Bonifacio High Street, ShangriLa Plaza, Robinson’s Place Manila, Marquee Mall, and Ayala Center Cebu.